Made of Mino porcelain, one of Japan’s most prestigious potteries, the Origami Dripper is a colourful and striking brew method that delivers a deliciously light cup to highlight the individual tasting notes of each Single Origin. The product design team worked out an ideal blooming/dripping time and the shape that makes it possible - the 20 ribs creates air channels and keeps the brewing process smooth and clog-free, giving you greater control over the dripping speed. A beautiful brew method for our beautiful coffee.
- 250g water just off the boil
- 15g Loggerhead Single Origin pre-ground to filter
- Origami Dripper
- Origami Filter Paper
- Stack Origami Dripper on favourite drinking vessel and set filter paper in place.
- Wet filter paper down completely and discard water.
- Dump 15g Loggerhead Single Origin coffee grind into filter, set a stopwatch timer and get ready to pour.
- Start the timer and pour approximately 30g water (just off the boil) ensuring all grinds are wet. Bloom grinds for 30 seconds.
- Gently pour 100g water in circular motion to evenly distribute the grind. Rest for 30 seconds.
- Gently pour remaining 120g water in circular motion to evenly distribute the grinds. Rest for the final 30 seconds (60 seconds for a stronger brew).
- Remove Origami Dripper from cup before all the water has drained through the filter.
- Rinse your brewing equipment and ENJOY!